Shalev Eliezer - Professor Dean
- Phone: 972-4-649-4031
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Faculty of Medicine, 14th floor
- Fax: 972-4-649-4032
M.D. Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology. 1977
Main Research Area
Basic research in reproduction (Human Embrionic Implantation, Mechanism of Parturition and Ovarian Pathophysiology).
Clinical research in Fetal physiology, prenatal diagnosis and treatment.
1. The role of Plexins B1-Semaphorin 4D ligand-receptor system in normal and abnormal ovarian follicular development and its possible interaction with the Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) receptor c-MET -signaling pathway.
2. Decidual activation in labor,the role and regulation of the Progesterone receptor and PGF2a(FP)receptor.
3. Regulation and role of the scatter factors receptors(c-MET and RON), Plexin B1, and steroid receptors(PR and ER)in endometrial receptivity.
4. Transcriptional regulation of MMP2 in first trimester human trophoblast.