Stahl Shalom Clinical Associate Professor
Main Research Area
1. Reconstruction of congenital malformations
2. Surgery of peripheral nerve lesions
3. Reconstructive surgery of arthritis
1. The importance of oxygen free radicals in the pathogenesis of CRPS.
2. The effect of intra-articular hyalorunate in treating symptoms of osteoarthritis in the hand.
3. Assessment of S-Mart as a tourniquet apparatus in hand surgery instead of pneumatic tourniquet.
4. Introduction of static-electrical field by a silicon cushion for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and related inflammatory conditions