Ben-Shachar Dorit - Associate Professor
- Phone: 972-4-829-5204
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Faculty of Medicine, 13th floor
- Fax: 972-4-829-5220
1. The cellular and molecular mechanism underlying mitochondrial dysfunction and neurodevelopmental aberrations in schizophrenia and in other mental disorders.
2. Impaired assembly of complex I of the respiratory chain as a possible cause for mitochondrial dysfunction in schizophrenia.
3. Synaptic molecular events following interaction between gene and environment relevance to major depression and PTSD.